Wednesday

It's my business

Well, my business, FIT Personal Training, is now 4 months old!  I'm still getting my feet wet as a small business owner, and a personal trainer, for that matter.  There is so much to learn on both accounts!  In no specific order, I'm going to share my favorite things so far in this FIT adventure...

1) Helping those around me.  Specifically, showing my clients how to build a better workout and giving them the tools to make it a successful life long fitness journey.
2) Learning what works (and doesn't work...  well, that's not as fun, but part of the process)
3) Getting to work out for my job!  It puts a certain pressure on me to have a fit body.  Would people want to hire an out of shape trainer?
4) Meeting new people and hearing their own stories.  As soon as I say that I'm now a personal trainer, people immediately want to tell me what they are or aren't doing or what they'd like to do.
5) Teaching classes (HIIT and Core). I love it!
6) Watching my clients transform and change and seeing how excited they are!  One of my favorite things to hear is, "I haven't worn these clothes or that size in years!!"
7) Being a good healthy role model for those that I care about in my life, like my husband and kids, and the rest of my family and friends.
8) Being my own boss and setting my schedule.  I was scared at first to run my own business, but it's really nice to not have to answer to anyone but myself.

I have to decide where I want to be a year from now professionally and personally.  Anyone reading this could help me spread the FIT word by sharing this blog or becoming a FIT Facebook friend.  Sidebar:  On my FIT Facebook page, I put (almost) daily motivation/inspiration blurbs and workouts that you can do in your own home!  (www.facebook.com/FIT.KS)

Thanks for reading and being a part of FIT!  Get FIT. Be FIT. Stay FIT!