Saturday

You make me proud!

My younger brother and his wife let me train them last fall as "guinea pig" clients when I was just getting started with my business.  They were looking for something fresh to put in their fitness arsenal and were also looking for a bit of accountability.  We worked together for a few months and they have really taken off with it on their own!  They are a successful team that gets results together.  When one doesn't feel like working out on a particular day, the other is the cheerleader that says, "Let's do it!"

Well, I saw them today at a family birthday party.  As soon as I saw them, I commented, "Are those new jeans?" to my sister-in-law.  "Yes!"  she beamed. "Skinny jeans!"  My brother came in the room to show off his new jeans as well.   I think they are hooked.  All they needed was a fresh look at fitness and they completely ran with it.  Sure, I coached them a little, but they are the ones putting in the time and effort to completely change their bodies and their lives.

Other comments they've shared:
"I can't believe how much more energy we have!"
"I never could have done these things a few months ago!"
"I never thought about working out this way..."  (adding in strength training)
"I don't get bored anymore because I know that I have a new program at the end of a month."

It's been fun to watch them get results.  They've both gotten into clothes that they haven't worn in years and the inches are melting away.  I'm a proud sister and a proud coach and want to publicly thank them for being good sports when I asked them to do hard things.  You both are success stories and I hope you JUST KEEP GOING!  Congratulations!  You inspire everyone around you!