Wednesday

Pay it forward

When I train clients, I am striving to be a teacher and a coach....I don't want them to ultimately rely on me or any other trainer to ensure their lifelong health and fitness success.  It is a real delight when I hear clients talk about "ah-ha" moments or show real understanding of change in their lives.

Recently, I've had a few clients pay forward their realizations to other people in their lives... one challenged her co-workers to take on the same veggie challenge that I had proposed to my clientele last month.  She's also talked with her patients about making "small changes" and tackling one thing at a time.  Yes!

Another gal brought a friend to a session recently and that friend said that my client had encouraged her to drink more water during the day.  As a result of carrying a water bottle around instead of grabbing a pop, she lost a few pounds and fit into her clothes better.  Yes!

So.....my clients ARE listening to me!  Ha!  In all seriousness, if someone finishes their time with me with even a small nugget of what to do in a workout and what to eat and they are feeling good about themselves, then I've done my job.  I hope to set them all free to go forward and prosper as their best selves- physically and mentally.

Pay it forward to your loved ones and make a difference.