Wednesday

Progress! (Are you getting there?)



If you watched my video coaching session from November 29th, you'll know about my goal pants challenge.  The purpose of the video was to choose a pair of pants that you wish to get into (or BACK into) and work on getting into them and being able to wear them in public.  This is a picture of me wearing MY goal pants!  Yah!  Nothing fancy, but I was going for a certain size and did it!  Will I stop working now that I can wear them in public?  No way!!  I will find a new piece of clothing to work toward.  Maybe even a swimsuit (groan).  Always, always, make new goals for yourself.

It's all about progression....not only progressing in your fitness abilities and goals, but letting that spill over into other areas of your life, like what you wear and how you feel in that piece of clothing when you get there!  Message me with your goals or a picture of you in your goal pants when you get there!  Just keep going!